General SICAB 2019 Information
Herein is information regarding a number of SICAB 2019 organizational aspects. This International Purebred Spanish Horse Fair hosts the 5th World PRE Horse Championship.
SICAB will be held from the 19th to the 24th of November at the fair grounds and convention center known as Palacio de Congresos y Exposiciones in Sevilla (Spain).
► SICAB 2019 TICKET SALES
On the Grounds:
- General admission from Tuesday to Sunday: €12
- Wednesday: €10
- Thursday, Friday, Saturday (morning) and Sunday: €15
- Saturday (evening): €20
► ONLINE TICKET SALES
SICAB 2019 tickets are now available online. Due to high demand and limited seating for the show, online ticket purchase is strongly recommended.
Go to www.sicabentradas.com
** Prices include €1.5 handling fee per ticket and VAT.
► HOTEL RESERVATIONS
Once again, ANCCE has renewed its agreement with Viajes El Corte Inglés (travel agents) to handle hotel reservations throughout the week of SICAB. Go to the link below to download the Official Accommodation Bulletin that provides a full list of hotels and their corresponding fees.
[WEB] SICAB 2019 Accommodation Bulletin
► RENFE TRAIN DISCOUNTS
Breeders travelling to Sevilla by train (RENFE) to attend the International PRE Horse Fair—SICAB 2019— will have a 30% discount on all tickets for national train routes going to or returning from Sevilla. This bargain offer is valid between the 17th and 26th of November of this year.
If you are interested, email firstname.lastname@example.org and request your Discount Authorization. Be sure to include your full name. Once we have sent you the authorization with the discount, then you may proceed to purchase your train ticket at www.renfe.com. Just follow the indications provided below:
1. Click on Welcome for English.
2. On the form on the left, select departure and destination stations, dates, etc. the desired train, dates, etc. then click on buy.
3. On the list of outward bound trains, click on Options to access further information. Under Fare, click on the arrow and select FLEXIBLE.
4. Do the same for the return train, and click on NEXT.
5. A summary of your purchase will appear. Take a look at the price; click on the arrow next to the price to access more options. Look for “Congresos/Ferias” and click on it.
► OFFICIAL SICAB CATALOG
SICAB edits its own Official Catalog, where you may advertise your stud farm. It is a very useful informative and advertising tool for people visiting the event. 5,000 copies are published, which are handed out free of charge to breeders and international visitors; throughout the year, it is also distributed at national and international fairs and trade shows where ANCCE has a stand. Likewise, there is a digital version that is available in full at www.sicab.org and that is seen by 10,000 people.
The deadline to request an advertising insert and send in originals is Monday, the 21st of October. Go to the link below to download the request form with the fees and rates for both breeders who are members of ANCCE and those who are not.
[WEB] SICAB 2019 Catalog Advertising Request Form
► ZONA EJEMPLARES EXPOSICIÓN Y VENTA
This year, the novelty is that there will be a specific area for those horses entered as exhibition horses and that are for sale. There are sixteen (16) spaces for stallions and another sixteen (16) for mares. These will be distributed in a preferential area in the marquee for mares and the first triangle for stallions. The deadline concludes on Monday, the 21st of October.
To enter one of these horses, the requirements include:
- Be a Full-fledged member of ANCCE.
- The horse must be registered in the PRE Stud Book in your own name at the time of the entry.
- Only one (1) entry is accepted per stud farm (stallion/mare).
- Fill out the specific form for exhibition horses or horses for sale (not online).
[PDF] Enter a Horse for Exhibition and Sales
These horses will have an exclusive location that is independent of all other horses entered in the various disciplines, even when they are from your own stud farm. Once the entry deadline has been reached, and if all spaces are not full, then the organizers reserve the right to implement other measures.
The entry fee is:
- Full-fledged Members: €150 + 21% VAT.
ANCCE, by no means, shall be held responsible for theft in stands, breeder boxes, stalls, tack rooms, etc. As of Sunday, the 24th of November, when SICAB closes its gates, you are recommended to keep all belongings secured.
To enter a horse, contract a stand, receive stud farm documentation or participate in any way at SICAB 2019, the breeder/participant must be in good standing regarding all economic obligations with ANCCE.